- First Aid – A great post about how to assemble an ultra-ready first aid kid.
There are tons of running oriented podcasts out there. These are the ones that I follow consistently:
- MarathonTALK – A weekly podcast dedicated to all things marathon including interviews with both elite and age group participants.
- Talk Ultra – Published every other week, Ian Corless puts out some great ultra focussed content. With episodes in the 3-4 hour range, they make for great listening for those weekend long runs.
- Ultra Runner Podcast – Shorter episodes generally featuring interviews with elite athletes, URP episodes are generally shorter and fun always finishing with a ‘fartlek’ round with the interviewee.
- IMTalk – These guys from New Zealand are focussed on all things Triathlon. While I don’t really focus on triathlon, I always get a kick out of their shows.
- Trail Runner Nation – More great ultra focussed content including some round-table conversations.